Delivery Information for Sherborne Adjustable Beds & Mattresses
- Network 4 Customer Services department will contact you by text or email to arrange a suitable delivery date
- If we have a mobile number you will receive a text the day before delivery and given an am/pm window, and then as guidance only a 3-4 hour time slot.
- The delivery will be carried out by 2 men, who will endeavour to deliver the goods to the room of your choice
- The delivery service operates on a full rota delivery system whereby we operate in the same areas on the same day every week.
- All customers will be contacted on 3 separate occasions. If we can still not make contact after the third attempt we will await response from the customer.
- We will make 1 attempted delivery. If the customer is not present at the confirmed time of delivery the driver will leave a “we called card” stating time and date and drivers name. It will also ask the customer to contact us to re-arrange delivery. This delivery will not be re-planned until the customer has contacted us. If the customer fails a 2nd confirmed delivery, a Surcharge will be applied direct to the customer.
- Once all the items are positioned in the appropriate place the delivery team will then ask the customer to sign for the item(s).
- If the item is found to be damaged upon inspection the customer is to inform bigbrandbeds to seek further instruction.